BinaryDOM and TextDOM API
BinaryDOM API is a software package for binary data manipulation. It mimics XMLDOM standard classes, but they were adapted for binary data and simplified where possible.
It contains classes similar to System.Xml, System.Xml.Schema and System.Xml.XPath.
All the API is contained within Miraplacid.BinaryDOM namespace.
Just like XMLDOM, BinaryDOM consists of the following groups of classes:
- Binary Schema Object Model classes (SOM)
- Binary Document Object Model classes (DOM)
- TextPath classes and queries support (BinPath)
- Top-level classes
TextDOM API is built to be similar to BinaryDOM, but it specialized on textual data manipulation.
It does not require specialized low-level structures for data storage, like Variant or BinStorage. TextDOM uses ordinary .Net String and Char datatypes to store primitives.
This API is contained within Miraplacid.TextDOM namespace.
TextDOM consists of the following groups of classes:
- Text Schema Object Model classes (SOM)
- Text Document Object Model classes (DOM)
- Text navigation classes, without XPath or Query equivalents
- Top-level classes
Some classes and data structures used by both BinaryDOM and TextDOM.
Some other classes are low-level and do not belong to some subsystem directly.
This API is contained within Miraplacid.DOMUtils namespace.
- About Miraplacid Binary and Text DOM Library
- Binary Data Definition Language
- BinPath Expression Language
- Text Data Definition Language
- BinaryDOM and TextDOM API
- Binary Schema Object Model (BinSOM) classes
- Binary Document Object Model (BinDOM) classes
- BinPath classes
- Binary Top-Level classes
- Text Schema Object Model (TextSOM) classes
- Text Document Object Model (TextDOM) classes
- Text Navigation classes
- Text Top-Level classes
- BinaryDOM / TextDOM Common classes
- Low-Level classes
- Extension Components
- BinaryDOM PowerShell Snapin
- BinaryDOM SDK examples
- TextDOM SDK examples
- Miraplacid Binary DOM SDK Main Page