TextDOM SDK examplesTextDOM package contains several examples which help to understand TextDOM technology and start working with it. Here is a list of them with brief explanations:
This example shows how to parse text document using some known schema. Result of parsing can be saved back to a file and saved as a 'debug' output to check hierarchy tree structure.
This example creates tiny xml document from scratch and validates it against xml document schema. Demonstrates text document creation and validation techniques.
This example shows how to parse and compile schemas and get all errors and warnings information. This tool could be useful in your own schemas troubleshooting.
Provides an example how work with high-level TextSchemaSet class, load documents (by extension and by mime type) using this class and handle possible errors.
- About Miraplacid Binary and Text DOM Library
- Binary Data Definition Language
- BinPath Expression Language
- Text Data Definition Language
- BinaryDOM and TextDOM API
- Binary Schema Object Model (BinSOM) classes
- Binary Document Object Model (BinDOM) classes
- BinPath classes
- Binary Top-Level classes
- Text Schema Object Model (TextSOM) classes
- Text Document Object Model (TextDOM) classes
- Text Navigation classes
- Text Top-Level classes
- BinaryDOM / TextDOM Common classes
- Low-Level classes
- Extension Components
- BinaryDOM PowerShell Snapin
- BinaryDOM SDK examples
- TextDOM SDK examples
- Miraplacid Binary DOM SDK Main Page